8 Wedding Caterers Recommended by Wedding Couples
Image Credit: Wedding Knots by Lavish
Your wedding guests are attending your wedding to witness you marry the love of your life, but that doesn’t mean they are not expecting a delectable experience during your wedding reception, too.
These days, couples are spoilt for choice for taste, presentation, and quality beyond the standard wedding fare. With Singapore's foodie culture, catering companies have to meet a higher bar of standards, and our Hitcheed recommended caterers do! But with so many creative caterers out there, how would you know who to trust to ensure that your once-in-a-lifetime occasion goes delightfully well?
To help you narrow down your choices, keep these questions in mind:
- How do you want your wedding to feel? Think about the wedding receptions you have attended, and list what you liked and what you didn’t.
- What kind of style does your caterer have? Ask to see their portfolio of works and consider if their floral arrangement or layout style suits your liking.
- How many people do you expect to be attending your wedding and how much should you budget for it?
- What are the dietary restrictions of your guests? Don’t forget to cater to the different diets of your guests.
- Miscellaneous questions: Do you require any of their add-ons to your package? Can you waive the transportation charges? Do you want to add interactive dessert stations for your guests?
Now that you are more prepared with your checklist, sieve through our list of the most recommended wedding caterers and engage the services of the one that speaks most to you and your style!
1. Stamford Catering
Minimum Cost: SGD 8.80 per person
2. Catering Culture
Minimum Cost: SGD 11.80 per person
3. Manna Pot Catering
4. Wedding Knots by Lavish Dine
Wedding Knots by Lavish Dine has got us salivating since they first started serving wedding fare in stunning display. Their attention to detail always leave guests and couple delightfully satiated. Be it rustic wedding themes or classic glamour celebrations, Wedding Knots has always been able to deliver above expectations!
Image Credit: Wedding Knots by Lavish Dine
5. One Paradise
One Paradise is a familiar name, as The Paradise Group's foray into the wedding catering scene. With One Paradise, you can expect nothing less than the restaurant quality you know and love from their other culinary offerings. Set against any backdrop, their wedding fare and presentation will definitely impress your guests and make your special day memorable for all.
6. Sakura Forte Pte Ltd
7. Rasel Catering Singapore Pte Ltd
Image Credit: Rasel Catering Singapore Pte Ltd
8. Amici Events and Catering Pte Ltd
Image Credit: Catering Culture
Now that you're updated with the creative wedding caterers, Hitcheed is here to recommend you wedding caterers you could consider for your wedding lunch, tea reception, and/or dinner. An alternative to your banquet meal options or restaurant fare, check out our full list of wedding caterers to find your wedding caterer partners that match your style, preferences and budget! Get your free recommendation for the top wedding caterers today.
If you'd like to see more attractive discounts and promotions from some of these caterers and other wedding vendors, swing by for Hitcheed's free meet-and-greet session on 25th and 26th November at Orchard! RSVP early to enjoy up to $300 worth of instant cash rebate vouchers. For more information or to RSVP, check out the event details here.