It was such a joy to work with Miah during my whole wedding prep journey. From the first consultation, Miah was able to understand my needs and share my vision of my dream wedding gown. I was also very impressed by his attentiveness, his keen eye for detail and the high standards of professionalism that the designers at AL weddings hold themselves to. Each visit to the bridal studio always makes me feel very special and exclusive and their warmth even helps me to temporarily forget all the stress of wedding planning.
I couldn't be happier to receive so many compliments about my bridal gown and evening gown on my big day :) Amanda Lee weddings truly prides itself in creating one-of-a-kind bridal gowns and I would highly recommend all brides-to-be to engage their services!
Jia Yi Liew
I was served by Pearlyn Oh from Amanda Lee Weddings. Although i was a noob in terms of my knowledge regarding wedding dresses, Pearlyn was patient and willing to introduce the different types of dresses, fabric materials and designs etc. She took time and effort to understand my needs before designing my wedding dress. The rest of the team was also very friendly and helpful during the fitting sessions!
I love every detail of the beautiful dress designed by her! The material was light and suited the local weather. The dress has served me well during the wedding! Thanks to Pearlyn, I was able to walk and bounce around comfortably to mingle with the guests.
I feel that the Amanda Lee Weddings team is a creative and fun bunch of people, who consistently come up with new ideas to hone their craft beyond making the typical wedding dress. I would definitely recommend them to everyone :)
Absolutely LOVED amanda lee.
why i chose amanda lee:
• they are trained designers themselves!! their gowns are all designed inhouse and looked absolutely gorgeous (to me at least ?)
• they are trained designers themselves!! so their eye for what looks good on you is spot.on. they give credible advise. When you try a dress and dont know what's actually wrong and making you look weird, they know. and explain it in an easy-to-understand way.
• they are trained designers themselves!! so their priority is to make you look good and feel good. not to push sales on you. they do not have different price tiered gowns. at least not that i recall. only difference is rental or mtm.
• they have worked with a few celebrities so that assured me of their credibility (wont run away with my $$)
• Amanda lee takes pride not just in their gowns but with the vendors that they partner with as well. I had the privilege of having makeupby_joeychan as my make-up artist, triceratops for bridal flowers and multifolds as the photographer. These 3 vendors were all experts in their own fields, and were so good at what they do.
• i respected that they partnered with vendors for all other services apart from gowns & suits. I.e. photography/flowers/make-up were not services offered in house. It shows how much they value quality.
Miah was the one helping me out the entire time and he was a delight to work with! A talented designer with impeccable taste, great eye for details and amazing customer service. He was so patient at every appt, addressing our concerns, giving his suggestions and honest opinions on what would look good and what wouldnt. He really cares for his clients and wants nothing but the best for them.
I tursted amanda lee for my big day and did not have a single regret. Highly recommend them to anyone one who's looking for a bridal boutique to partner with!
And a big thank you to Miah again!! :)